Pages

14.6.10

Running Around With First Graders is Always Exciting

It honestly kills me how people - whether they get volunteered into it or volunteer themselves - act like they don't want to be there. It usually happens that a someone - usually a teen, surprise - get volunteered by their parents to help out with something.
Well, I participate in a VBS at our sister church. (There are two Catholic churches around here, one where I live and one about fifteen minutes away in a neighboring town, which I call our "sister church") I know people that go to both churches and since the one I go to doesn't have a Vacation Bible School (VBS) I help out at our Sister Church's VBS. Everyone helping there is a volunteer. It just bugs me that teens will volunteer or be volunteer and then act as if they don't want to be there. Honestly, even if you don't want to be there, act like you do. I promise you, you'll have a lot more fun. I started last year like that and I didn't like it. I made sure to start this year correctly and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I've met new people, made new friends - a guy going into ninth like me and a girl going into tenth.


Check out the Photographs tab. It's been updated.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I was talking to my mom about VBS and apparently I went to it once when I was little. XD I have no recollection of it what-so-ever. I thought that was funny. My mom made it sound like I had a pretty fun time though. So yay for VBS! Hahaha, I like the new photos by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's amazing! I've been to lots, but I've helped them the last three or four.
    And thanks:) I wished there was a place you could comment on it there, but there isn't :p

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you going to comment? Great! :D
I read all comments, so you don't have to worry about your opinion going unread.
Constructive criticism is always accepted and highly appreciated!
So please, tell me what you think!
Completely,
Battle Butterfly
The writer