Pages

20.6.10

Go!Away!

I'm really all confused as of right now. I told myself I wouldn't post about him again, telling myself he's out of my life and there's really no point in him being there. But he found a way back, how I'm still not quite sure of. And right now, I'm not sure if I want to lock him out or give into him. I know the right thing to do. I know I can, but I don't know if I want to. He's always there even when I don't want him to be. It's really a pain in the ass. I'm not going to go on because I honestly don't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you going to comment? Great! :D
I read all comments, so you don't have to worry about your opinion going unread.
Constructive criticism is always accepted and highly appreciated!
So please, tell me what you think!
Completely,
Battle Butterfly
The writer