Pages

24.6.10

Bumps in the Road

Right now, everything is really confusing. Yes, I am once again posting about him. There's nothing else on my mind. I'd honestly like to tell myself that I am over him and that there is no point in him being there. Every time I get close, I'd fall right back down. It's hard and I really don't know which way I want to go. Should I let go? Should I fall into him or should I hold on. Should I charge forward? He's been my everything since last August, almost a year. I don't want to loose him, but he's not here. And now, I'm stuck in the middle. I'll find my way. I'll decide. But for now, I'll hang on right here, in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you going to comment? Great! :D
I read all comments, so you don't have to worry about your opinion going unread.
Constructive criticism is always accepted and highly appreciated!
So please, tell me what you think!
Completely,
Battle Butterfly
The writer