Pages

27.11.09

I'm Not Turning My Friday Black

If you watch TV at all, you've most likely seen all the commercials advertising all the 'mega sales' happening on Friday (today). It amazes me that people actually go to those-and quite aggressively. I have never been out on Black Friday, and I don't plan on it anytime in this lifetime. I'm sure in Florence, it isn't near as bad as heavier populated cities such as New York, L.A., or even Hunstville, but I would have just finished celebrating Thanksgiving. I don't know about you, but I like celebrating each Holiday one at a time. I wouldn't even know what to give for gifts. I hardly know what I am getting for some people a week or two before Christmas, nevertheless a month before it rolls around. Along with that, I am not an early riser. Yet, people are willing to set their alarms and wake up in time to get to the stores for their early openings; around here, they fall somewhere between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. And then back to those bigger cities: they spend the night in front of the store they want to be first in line to. Seriously people?! And i guess because they woke up so freaking early, it puts them in a grumpier and pushier than normal mood. Three strikes, I'm out. People bug me enough as is. I don't want to get into a group of them who who is willing to trample whoever is in between them and that great deal on whatever their eye catches.
No. Thank. You.


What I learned today:
My mom is a... wait. I already knew that... never-mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you going to comment? Great! :D
I read all comments, so you don't have to worry about your opinion going unread.
Constructive criticism is always accepted and highly appreciated!
So please, tell me what you think!
Completely,
Battle Butterfly
The writer