Pages

1.7.10

Scooby Doo, Where are you

Well still to this day, I'm confused about Yellow. It's mainly me not knowing why. I don't know/understand why he hasn't asked me out. He knows I like him. I know he likes me. I pretty much told him I liked him. I gave him a huge hint and he guessed correctly, and when I asked if it went both ways, he said it did. So, yeah, I have no idea what's going on with it. I've actually got someone working on it though. do you remember Anna Lea from the former post? Well, she told me she'd look into it, and really, she's the only one that really can look into it, without looking suspicious of course. She was there the whole time, so she knows what all is going on.
So hopefully I will have some answers soon, but for now I am just trying to get the Scooby-Doo theme song out of my head after watching three and a half hours of non-stop Scooby-Doo with the 6 year old I babysit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you going to comment? Great! :D
I read all comments, so you don't have to worry about your opinion going unread.
Constructive criticism is always accepted and highly appreciated!
So please, tell me what you think!
Completely,
Battle Butterfly
The writer