Pages

25.7.10

[Insert Snazzy Title Here]

I suppose there is a reason for me not having anything to say in a longer while then the normal wait between my posts, which I've found to be longer then they used to be. But then again, my reason isn't very usable if I think about it. My life has been rather busy as I've been babysitting a rambonxious six year old girl Monday through Friday from 9 to 4 for the last six weeks. Hopefully I'll have almost a whole week off this coming week. If she likes the cheer camp then I will only have to babysit her on Monday, giving me a much needed break.
My reason for not posting is not having very interesting things to write about. Sure, I've had a lot of fun with two specific friends recently, but I'm not one to simply post everything I do. "Oh! I went to the Marriot park! I had a lot of fun!" or "I went to Point Mallard! What a blast!" No, I think I'll pass on that. It's not like me. Sure, I did enjoy my time spent with Latosha and Sarah Counts, but that is beside the point, but really, there is no point, other than the fact that I don't do the small posts. Not anymore. When I was foolish and had just made my blog as a fifth grader, I didn't have the skills, patients, or tales/experience to create posts as I do now. Toss up some shorter sentences with less complicated words, add in a few gramatical mistakes and sprinkle in some spelling errors, and you'd recieve something of what I used to be. I would most definitely say I've made progress and I can say that I am proud of my work and everything I write. It's a piece of me, a part of who I am, an expression of what I feel. It's something that I can be proud of. I can say, "I wrote that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you going to comment? Great! :D
I read all comments, so you don't have to worry about your opinion going unread.
Constructive criticism is always accepted and highly appreciated!
So please, tell me what you think!
Completely,
Battle Butterfly
The writer